#10. The big (and now beautiful) picture
This post is part of a weekly series about image screening. All published posts can be found on this page.
That’s it! We hope that our tips will help you prepare beautiful, high-resolution figures, and that we have convinced you to pay close attention to image quality from the time you acquire the data to the moment you’re submitting the paper. If you need to go back to specific posts, here is the round-up:
- Figure and image resolution
- Scanning and exporting image data
- Image file format
- Figure-making software
- Importing image data into a figure
- Micrograph image data manipulations
- Modifying image contrast and other gel image manipulations
- Safe-keeping the original data
And in case of doubt, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com – we are happy to discuss these questions anytime. Best of luck to you all with experiments and we hope to see the fruits of this labor in the pages of JCB, JEM, or JGP very soon!